We’re seeking a professional driver to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience driving for a variety of companies, a current Class A or B CDL license, and a safe and clean driver record. We’re looking for a meticulously observant individual with the ability to transport cargo along a designated route in an efficient, safe manner. Drivers usually enjoy the flexibility of being able to choose when and where they work; however, we are interested in hiring dedicated drivers who are willing to commit to regular shift hours.
Performance driven individuals who are committed to providing innovative service to our clients. You are approachable and relationship oriented as you contribute to the success of EVO Delivery . You will be a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with customers and the public.
What You Will Do:
- Maintains a daily driver’s log or route sheet for mileage, stops and cargo, or utilization of ELD system.
- Maintains pickup and delivery schedules meeting deadlines utilizing software tools.
- Keeps vehicle/work area clean.
- Knows and understands safety and security precautions and follows company policies.
- Regular attendance.
- Uses all required cell phone applications.
- Demonstrates safety and security precautions and follows company policies.
You Will Need:
- Minimum of 21 years in age.
- Valid Class A or B License and meet applicable DOT requirements for CDL.
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable driving experience and a minimum of 75,000 miles in the last five years driving a tractor trailer (semi) truck with safe driving record.
What We Bring
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas.
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization.
- Competitive Pay
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org